Find my dealer
Find my dealer
This policy outlines the basic mindset that Lazer Sport NV as well as its Group companies (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) have with respect to the protection and handling of personal information obtained through business activities.
1. When handling personal information, the Company will comply with the items set forth by relevant law such as the Personal Information Protection Act, as well as this policy.
2. The Company will acquire personal information by lawful and fair means.
3. The Company will utilize personal information upon making clear the purpose of utilization, and will only use the personal information within the scope of the purpose.
4. The Company will not provide acquired personal information to a third party, except in cases in which the consent of the person is given or the provision is based on legal provisions.
5. The Company will appropriately manage personal information in order to secure its accuracy, and will also take reasonable safety measures in order to prevent leakage, loss, damage, etc. of personal information.
6. The Company will manage personal information appropriately and take reasonable safety measures when personal information is utilized jointly with Group companies or business partners within the scope of its purpose of utilization or if personal information handling is outsourced.
7. The Company will announce the procedures regarding inquiries and requests for disclosure of personal information that the Company possesses, and will respond promptly and sincerely to such requests.
8. The Company will continuously revise and improve its personal information management system and structure in order to effectively protect personal information in accordance with future changes in laws or circumstances.
NOTICE ON THE INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE INTERNET SITE
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
Lazer Sport NV also automatically collects your IP address and referring website address, browser type, domain name and website access frequency. This information is intended to help facilitate your online experience on
and to control the display of ads, as well as to offer other functionalities (such as screening for age and “recognizing” you to speed up your log-in when you visit
). You can turn off cookies, but that will affect your online experience. See below for more detail on cookies.
3. PURPOSES OF USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Lazer Sport NV uses information other than Personal Information you provide for the purpose of fulfillment of your requests and improvement of
and materials contained thereon and for any other purposes which we deem reasonable and necessary. Lazer Sport NV may, from time to time, produce reports for advertisers, sponsors, Group Companies and vendors containing anonymous, aggregate information about our users and customers, such as demographic, age and online usage information. This information allows Lazer Sport NV to provide content and offers that are most relevant to our users to work more closely with advertisers. We do not include any Personal Information of our users in these reports.
or accessing certain features, and to gauge user trends to determine what products and services are most popular with users. Other uses of Personal Information are described on each Site page on which you record your Personal Information. Lazer Sport NV may combine Personal Information with other collected information for the purposes of use unless otherwise specified.
4. SHARING OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Lazer Sport NV may share your Personal Information as follows:
(1) JOINT USERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
(2) SHARED PERSONAL DATA
Your name, address, telephone number, gender, date of birth, occupation and e-mail address.
(3) PURPOSES OF USE OF SHARED INFORMATION
Personal information is shared to enable joint users to supply specific information requested by customers, undertake surveys or competitions, etc., manage orders for products and services, display or send custom, personalized content to our users and send newsletters, mail, e-mails, features, promotional material, surveys and other updates, information or offers to our users.
(4) MANAGER OF SHARED PERSONAL INFORMATION
Lazer Sport NV
Sharing of Information Not Containing Personal Information
Lazer Sport NV shares anonymous, aggregate demographic information, and anonymous information obtained from cookies and similar technologies, with each of our distributors, our sponsors, promotional and business partners, and participating vendors. No Personal Information, such as credit card information, is disclosed to any of these third parties in sharing such anonymous information.
5. SUPPLY OF INFORMATION TO CUSTOMERS
We may extend e-mail offers to users or customers on behalf of our business partners about a particular product or service that may be of interest to you without sharing your name or e-mail address with or disclosing your name or e-mail address to those business partners, Of course, you may opt out of receiving these offers at any time.
Sometimes we will give you the opportunity to opt in to receive e-mail offers from third parties not affiliated with us. If you decide to accept these offers, we will provide, upon your consent, your contact information to the third party. We urge you to review carefully the privacy policies of these firms. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and procedures of any third party.
You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose information, personal or otherwise, online in any community area, that information can be collected and used by others. For example, if you use chat, forums, bulletin boards or message boards, or if you post Personal Information online (such as your e-mail address), you may receive unsolicited messages from others. We have no control over this use of your Personal Information.
6. CREDIT CARD COMPANIES
In the event that you choose to transact using a credit card, Lazer Sport NV will supply to your credit card company all relevant information about the name of the vendor, item(s) purchased, purchase date, total cost and other information necessary to process the transaction. Lazer Sport NV will not otherwise provide any Personal Information to your credit card company without your permission.
7. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
Lazer Sport NV will not disclose your Personal Information to any third parties without your consent; provided, however, that Lazer Sport NV reserves the right to use or disclose to a third party any information without a customer’s consent in the following circumstances:
1. (i) If it is requested by any laws and regulations;
2. (ii) If Lazer Sport NV deems it necessary for protection and security of human life, body or assets (including
3. (iii) If Lazer Sport NV deems it particularly necessary for improvement of public health or enrichment of children’s welfare;
4. (iv) If Lazer Sport NV deems it particularly necessary for cooperation with a governmental body or other public organization or its designee in discharging its duties pursuant to the laws and regulations (including investigating breach of laws), or otherwise deems it particularly necessary for the public interest;
5. (v) If Lazer Sport NV outsources the handling of personal information to the extent necessary for its business operation.
8. PERSONAL DATA REQUEST
1. The individual customer that is identifiable by the personal information (the “Owner”) may request Lazer Sport NV for the notification of the purpose of use of Retained Personal Data as defined in the Belgian Personal Information Protection Law (the “Personal Data”) of the Owner, disclosure of such Personal Data in Lazer Sport NV’s possession, correction, addition to or deletion of the content of such Personal Data, cessation of use or deletion of such Personal Data or cessation of supply of such Personal Data to a third party (such request being referred to herein collectively as “Personal Data Request”).
2. The Owner is requested to submit a Personal Data Request by using the method prescribed on the respective page of the Site on which the Owner recorded the subject personal information or by submitting a written application form prescribed by Lazer Sport NV. The prescribed processing fee will be charged if we are requested to deliver a hard copy of our response to the Owner.
3. In the event of a Personal Data Request, Lazer Sport NV will confirm the identity of the applicant and/or the authority if he/she is an agent by one of the following means:
1. (i) Confirmation of the Owner’s Personal Information in our possession such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
2. (ii) Documentary evidence such as driver’s license, passport, basic resident register card, health insurance certificate, certificate of registered seal, etc.
3. (iii) Confirmation by personal phone call, etc. to the Owner.
4. (iv) In the event of an application by the Owner’s agent confirmation of the power of attorney from the Owner. (The agent’s authority will be confirmed by conformance of the seal on the power of attorney with the certificate of registered seal or by personal phone call, etc. to the Owner)
5. (v) Other method of confirmation which Lazer Sport NV deems appropriate.
4. If the applicant’s identity is confirmed pursuant to paragraph (3) above, we will reply in writing or such other means as the Owner and we consider reasonable and respond in the following manner:
1. (i) In the event that the Personal Data Request is for disclosure of Personal Data or notification of purpose of use of Personal Data, we will make disclosure or notification within a reasonable timeframe and to a reasonable extent.
2. (ii) In the event that the Personal Data Request is for correction of, addition to or deletion of Personal Data for the reason that the content of the Personal Data is incorrect, we will correct, add to or delete the incorrect Personal Data within a reasonable timeframe and to a reasonable extent.
3. (iii) In the event that the Personal Data Request is for cessation of use or deletion of Personal Data, or cessation of disclosure of Personal Data to a third party, we will cease use, delete or cease disclosure to a third party within a reasonable timeframe and to a reasonable extent. Please note that if we partly or fully cease use of or delete the Personal Data, or cease disclosure of the Personal Data to a third party, we may be unable to provide services that meet the Owner’s requirements.
5. (5) We may be unable to respond to a Personal Data Request if:
1. (i) We are unable to confirm the applicant’s identity or authority pursuant to paragraph (3) above;
2. (ii) The applicant does not follow the procedures described above;
3. (iii) The information, in relation to which the Personal Data Request is made, does not fall within the definition of Personal Data;
4. (iv) Fulfillment of the request threatens to cause damage or injury to the life, body, assets or other rights or interests of the Owner or a third party;
5. (v) Fulfillment of the request threatens to cause material impediment to our business operation;
6. (vi) Fulfillment of the request constitutes violation of laws and regulations.
Your web browser offers so-called “cookies” which, if you allow their use, store small amounts of data on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies do not contain any Personal Information about you and therefore cannot be used to identify you personally. However, cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. Therefore, cookies enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings.
are viewable even if you disable the cookie function on your browser. However, if you disable cookies, some advanced and customized features will not be available to you.
10. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Although we have implemented systems and procedures to secure the data maintained by us, security during Internet transmissions can never be assured. Lazer Sport NV employees are made aware of our privacy practices through periodic communications and training. Our policy is to limit access to Personal Information to those Lazer Sport NV employees or agents with a specific need to access or retrieve the information. We store data on multiple service systems, in controlled environments. To maintain security, we conduct internal reviews of our security measures on a regular basis. Please note, however, that any Personal Information you post in chat rooms or message boards is available to anyone. WHILE LAZER SPORT NV HAS TAKEN COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS TO SAFEGUARD PERSONAL INFORMATION, LAZER SPORT NV CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE COMPLETE SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BECAUSE COMPLETE SECURITY DOES NOT PRESENTLY EXIST ON THE INTERNET.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
11. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
12. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
Advertisements appearing on
We will not knowingly collect Personal Information via
from visitors younger than thirteen (13) years of age. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose on websites.
14. CHANGES IN CORPORATE STRUCTURE
Contact Information for Questions or Complaints
Please refer to contact information of Lazer Sport NV and the respective Group Companies posted on
No Saved Products
So, which one is it going to be?
Back To Products
Find my dealer
You are about to empty and close your complete saved items. Are you sure?
CLOSE SAVED ITEMS
No, go back
Product Zoom Modal
CHOOSE YOUR LANGUAGE